Help Support the SAFE Coalition
Your donation gives you 26 chances to win
$ 1000 prize
$ 500 prize
$ 100 Prizes
$ 25 prizes
Each calendar raffle is $20, you may purchase as many as you like.
You can purchase your calendar on the link provided or mail your check to: All donations must be received by March 30th. Upon receipt of your donation, we will enter your name on each raffle ticket you purchase.
P.O. Box 434
Franklin, MA 02038
What is the S.A.F.E. Coalition? The SAFE Coalition is a community wide response to this growing public health crisis. Our mission is to provide early education and prevention strategies, treatment options and coping mechanisms for those affected by substance abuse disorder.
Why we became involved? We became involved after learning many young adults in our own community have developed the disease of substance abuse disorder. These young adults and their families have been batting an illness without education or support. Far too often this illness has left its mark either through broken relationships, overdoses, or death.
Why does the SAFE Coalition need your financial support? SAFE has many initiatives planned that will help our community battle this epidemic. Grant funds for coalition work are limited. We are a volunteer led grass roots organization that cannot sustain itself with your support.
Here are just a few of the initiatives we are planning in the near future:
- Develop regional “Drop-in Centers” where a comprehensive range of services, including counseling and treatment options will be offered to those impacted by Substance Abuse Disorder.
- Provide resource kits that offer information on counseling, treatment centers and more. These will be given out by police officers and first responders to at risk people.
- Provide Narcan and training for the at risk community (including parents of active users).
- Providing a 24/7 substance abuse hotline with licensed counselors available to answer questions and provide treatment to those in need.
- Continue to present innovative programs for all aged groups aimed at early prevention.
Thank you for your generous support!